CentrixPVP
Join 0 others at play.skybattle.netClick to copy!

HackerBro

Mar 20, 2018
i wanna say that the votes had problems
this is the problems that i had these months
-in centrixpvp.eu/l/vote3 it said my username is not valid
-in centrixpvp.eu/l/vote5 or vote4 it sometimes said "you already voted today" or even when it said "your vote has been accepted"
in the server i didnt even received the vote key
-and sometimes it said the vote had problems and cannot accept the vote
-sometimes in centrixpvp.eu/l/vote4 the capthca is not there, sometimes in centrixpvp.eu/l/vote7 the capthca is not even there
plz answer this and give me the solution of this problems

ThatGuyZeke

Aug 29, 2018
Its good to hear that I found this in time for the big switches. I loved this server a lot then lost track of it for some time.

If I may ask, do you know when the skyblock shops will be fixed? at the moment you can't sell minerals and that makes it a little difficult to advance, so if you know when that will happen it would be helpful to know. Thanks

ChimyChum

Aug 6, 2017
Hello Everyone

As all of you probably know, CentrixPVP hasn't been doing that good in the past 1 to 2 years.
We lost a big part of our player base, partially due to MineCraft being less popular, but mostly because of mistakes that we made.
I want to deeply apologize for the mistakes that were made, but sadly enough we cannot undo them.

Change of ownership
I will now officially be taking over the main ownership of CentrixPVP. However, Hij310, mechoriet & jooster11 will remain part of the Owner team. Behind the scenes I already had this role, but now it's also official.

Changes
One of the mistakes we made in the past was having a lack of trust in our staff members.
We always wanted to make resets ourself, which caused for huge delays in between resets (for example this & previous prison release).

Personally I think it is impossible to know what the community wants for every server when you're resetting on your own. Which is why we've recently used heads mainly to maintain their server, shape resets & to stay up to date of what the community needs.

We will also be moving our focus from games towards our 'freebuild' gamemodes. This just because the original success of CentrixPVP came from those servers (together with EggWars, but that was mostly a 'hype'). Ever since we switched our focus more towards games, our freebuild servers have been lacking maintenance & dedication.

Vote Rewards
First, I want to apologise for the people who would have won the top voter rewards, as we are not giving the topvoter rewards for the last 2 months. The actual TopVoters were not stored correctly, so we do not fully know who did win it.
However TopVoter rewards will be back from this month!

Aside from that, we are moving away from VotePoints, VotePoints were introduced to be able to claim multiple rewards in any server.
The issue with this system is that it caused a decrease of votes and it providef difficulties with people stacking vote points for a server reset.
From now on, when you vote, you will simply get your vote reward in every freebuild server, instead of only one. With this, we hope to encourage people to vote, and with that, we hope to increase server publicity.

Server Resets
As most of you probably know, we have just recently resetted prison (which to me has been a good release), but prison is not the only server needing innovation:

SkyWars
SkyWars hasn't been changed in over a year, the spawn even still is griefed from when WorldGuard broke, and that was months ago.

The current SkyWars is outdated, full of hackers (we even had a broken anticheat in it until last month), has no team mode, almost always is OP mode, ...

SkyWars is the first server in our TODO list, so expect this gamemode to change soon!

Skyblock
Skyblock is another server that hasn't seen a reset in over a year now. Even during the current iteration, Skyblock is just not up-to-date (this partially due to having inactive heads) and really needs a change / reset.

Nearly the same thing counts for Survival & KitPVP, these servers are also planned to be reset, but are still in a very early stage.

I hope you all are looking forward for the future!

Kind Regards
Dieter aka didjee2
CentrixPVP Owner
"CentrixPVP hasn't been doing that good in the past 1 to 2 years."

If a mod is reading this, I'd like a reply if you can :D. It'll comfort me about this situation that has been taunting me for 2 years now. Thanks in advance if you're going to read the whole thing. It means a lot to me as a gamer.

Back in October 2016 I was banned from CentrixPvP by the Co-Leader-SB "LarsLHansson" ( Idk if he's still a staff or not).

I the reason of the banned was for PVP hacks in the Kits-pvp. Now here is the thing: I swear on my life I wasn't hacking. We were in a 1v1 while in the kits-pvp. I can't remember exactly everything but I believe he had full iron enchanted with prot with normal golden apple. I on the other hand had only leather armor and a stone sword. In that fight I was shaking, I was like yes, this is my chance to try to fight him. Of course (IDK how) I some how won the fight. I was so honored. I was like freaking out. The one thing I thought of though was giving him back his amour because I didn't really need or wanted it so I wanted to just return it to him. Not 5 secs later I got banned. Just after one fight. He didn't even confirm with me. He just said nope, he's probably hacking and banned me.

LarsLHansson, if you are reading this IDK what to say man. I don't really have proof to defend myself but at the same time, you didn't really have evidence against me either. Sure I won one fight with you and no lie, if somebody did that with me I'd be suspicious too. I tried Apealing to you but you turned me down. All I have is a screenshot found like 2hours before the fight/ban.
2016-10-02_21.55.52_2.png

March 2017: The thought of me getting banned for something I didn't do haunted me for along time. I was like, is there any chance I'd get unbanned? I logged on and for some odd reason, I was unbanned. I told a staff but they just said "It's fine, just play the game." So I guess for some odd reason I was unbanned. I guess this is behind us now so I shouldn't really care. Deep in side it still haunts me though. If LarsLHansson is reading this, message me. I just want to be friends and get the over with. I'd get it. I don't want to blame you but if somebody did that to me I'd probably think they're hacking and ban the straight away. And thinking back to my Appeals: If you did banned me in anger, I understand you can't unbanned me. You'd get in trouble. LarsLHansson, if that was the case I'm not mad. I just want to be friends.

CentrixPVP: Still a great server to me. May not have a great player base as the other servers, but it's good enough. Soon enough I believe this server will grow. Maybe not Hypixel fame, but a descent amount. The staff seemed nice when I use to play (And I plan to get back on every now and then too) except the guy who banned me. He still seemed cool though, but we are all human :D

MinerMaster

Lead Manatee
Jul 15, 2017
The Sea

If a mod is reading this, I'd like a reply if you can :D. It'll comfort me about this situation that has been taunting me for 2 years now. Thanks in advance if you're going to read the whole thing. It means a lot to me as a gamer.

Back in October 2016 I was banned from CentrixPvP by the Co-Leader-SB "LarsLHansson" ( Idk if he's still a staff or not).

I the reason of the banned was for PVP hacks in the Kits-pvp. Now here is the thing: I swear on my life I wasn't hacking. We were in a 1v1 while in the kits-pvp. I can't remember exactly everything but I believe he had full iron enchanted with prot with normal golden apple. I on the other hand had only leather armor and a stone sword. In that fight I was shaking, I was like yes, this is my chance to try to fight him. Of course (IDK how) I some how won the fight. I was so honored. I was like freaking out. The one thing I thought of though was giving him back his amour because I didn't really need or wanted it so I wanted to just return it to him. Not 5 secs later I got banned. Just after one fight. He didn't even confirm with me. He just said nope, he's probably hacking and banned me.

LarsLHansson, if you are reading this IDK what to say man. I don't really have proof to defend myself but at the same time, you didn't really have evidence against me either. Sure I won one fight with you and no lie, if somebody did that with me I'd be suspicious too. I tried Apealing to you but you turned me down. All I have is a screenshot found like 2hours before the fight/ban. View attachment 1851

March 2017: The thought of me getting banned for something I didn't do haunted me for along time. I was like, is there any chance I'd get unbanned? I logged on and for some odd reason, I was unbanned. I told a staff but they just said "It's fine, just play the game." So I guess for some odd reason I was unbanned. I guess this is behind us now so I shouldn't really care. Deep in side it still haunts me though. If LarsLHansson is reading this, message me. I just want to be friends and get the over with. I'd get it. I don't want to blame you but if somebody did that to me I'd probably think they're hacking and ban the straight away. And thinking back to my Appeals: If you did banned me in anger, I understand you can't unbanned me. You'd get in trouble. LarsLHansson, if that was the case I'm not mad. I just want to be friends.

CentrixPVP: Still a great server to me. May not have a great player base as the other servers, but it's good enough. Soon enough I believe this server will grow. Maybe not Hypixel fame, but a descent amount. The staff seemed nice when I use to play (And I plan to get back on every now and then too) except the guy who banned me. He still seemed cool though, but we are all human :D
lol please remember that this is a MINECRAFT server, why such a deep message and acting like you've gotten psychological trauma from a 50/50 ban, btw hes not a mod anymore, or even plays

didjee2

Developer
Staff member
Developer
Owner
Jul 16, 2017

LarsLHansson, if you are reading this IDK what to say man. I don't really have proof to defend myself but at the same time, you didn't really have evidence against me either. Sure I won one fight with you and no lie, if somebody did that with me I'd be suspicious too. I tried Apealing to you but you turned me down. All I have is a screenshot found like 2hours before the fight/ban. View attachment 1851

What is your IGN?

AgentAnon

Jul 16, 2017
That island underneath Australia

hi
so much use of my old name tho

what hacks did I even ban you for again? I forgot

Last edited: