CentrixPVP
Join 0 others at play.skybattle.netClick to copy!

pcoxd

Jul 8, 2019
Today I saw 15 hackers in total in only one hour of gameplay and none of them got banned are u kidding me get a better anticheat because people are getting tired of it its like u get in a game of skywars and 90%of the players are hackers please get a better anticheat u already said that u were working on it but its 2019 and the thread was in 2018 so you should have some of it ready

thanks For Viewing my post

DerRedstoner

Jan 8, 2020
Hi there,
the AntiCheat situation on Centrix is quite worrying and I know first hand how annoying cheaters can be. This is why I want to let the staff team of the CentrixPVP network know that I am currently developing an AntiCheat which is going to hit the market in a few weeks and it is going to be a free one. Currently I am also working on a private Cheat Detection System for a client and his small server. Since the opportunity to work for a higher goal like a large Minecraft network never came, I would like to get the staffs attention to work more on their AntiCheat / offer help. If you want to check out my first public plugin which is an AutoClicker Detector on SpigotMC, just search my name on there since I don't want to post any kind of malicious links or ads. Of course this "job" would include little to no payment, since I want to help out the community and have the chance to work on a large network.
Thank you for reading my request and have a good day!