CentrixPVP
Join 0 others at play.skybattle.netClick to copy!
Status
Not open for further replies.

RealProLegend

Feb 19, 2018
Hi . I was working in RebornCraft as moderator. I will give an idea for this server to confirm if the player using the hacks or not (if you thought he is hacking). This server just needs plugin of JAIL . This plugin will freeze the players (jail them) in a place. and then the staff should say to him to download Join.me app . This app will help the staff to access to the pc of the player and Go to .minecraft folder to see the versions there. But if the player leaves or didn't download it = Ban (means he needs to delete the hacked client). If u see the unallowed clients there = ban permenetely . If don't , unjail the player.
I hope you (staff team) will use this idea

c0s1nux

Aug 2, 2017
So much hassle to do, plus, if you're running a modded version you can easily hide your hacks.

RealProLegend

Feb 19, 2018
They can't disable it ,because if they leave = ban . And with Join.Me , the staff will go to the main folder of versions of minecraft.
here : C:\Users\Home\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\versions

danboy

Mar 29, 2018
It's kinda simple to code this plugin or download him, In my opinion, this idea isn't very useful because people can delete their cheats and then download the join.me (screenviewer is also a good option).
By the way, many servers use this method to check players and I believe 80% of the cheaters are hided/deleted their hacking client before they joined to the join.me app.

NexuzYT

Sep 5, 2018
@danboy u didn't understand what he says :rolleyes:. He said they can't delete the client of the game when Minecraft still running in background. He means the player must nott leave while this operation or it will contains him a ban. That's what he means because the player must not leave when the staff jail him . This idea 100% works.

RealProLegend

Feb 19, 2018
I mean when the player that u thought his hacking must not leave from the game and Minecraft must still running on background .If he quit = ban.

c0s1nux

Aug 2, 2017
Guess you didn't read my post or you have some brain damage. You can hide your hacks in mods, well most of the mods, staff won't look into a normal forged version, with the hacked mods. Anyways, there's already plenty of plugins that can freeze a player.

MinerMaster

Lead Manatee
Jul 15, 2017
The Sea
you could've just said jail then screenshare the player, it isn't a revolutionary thing we didnt do

but ya do realize there are ghost clients that can literally do everything you said they can't while still playing on the server???

danboy

Mar 29, 2018
@danboy u didn't understand what he says :rolleyes:. He said they can't delete the client of the game when Minecraft still running in background. He means the player must nott leave while this operation or it will contains him a ban. That's what he means because the player must not leave when the staff jail him . This idea 100% works.
Oh okay then It's a great way to deal with players

MinerMaster

Lead Manatee
Jul 15, 2017
The Sea
@MinerMaster I know everything in windows and Mc . I know how to do it and i will show u. Becuase i created hack in minecraft before ;)
good for you, i also know how to hack call of duty and make a basic cheat engine

doesnt mean you can suddenly make players retarded to not hide their hacks

RealProLegend

Feb 19, 2018
3 years of learning about computers and android and hacking by Campanys , and now i am good in it :).

RealProLegend

Feb 19, 2018
I tried this way for anticheat in RebornCraft when it was online . They was using ghost client like u said . I can show u how to find it .

Status
Not open for further replies.