CentrixPVP
Join 0 others at play.skybattle.netClick to copy!

PUNY234

Aug 21, 2018
My ign is Amenhotep101 .. so i moved to my dads recently.. and i was banned on his ip a year ago... i was unbanned a year ago, but when i was unbanned i was logged on the WRONG IP.. so now that im moved to my dads house i have an ip ban from a year ago, that i was unbanned for previously... i made an APPEAL, but it was denied for not using their offical apeal guide, which the website says i CANNOT ACCESS.. they didnt even check their old data and realize i was unbanned a year ago and have NO NEW BANS.. its retarded

Last edited:

PUNY234

Aug 21, 2018
Ma'am you are very dumb I was found innocent and unbanned over a year ago like I said... I was unbanned.. just unbanned on the wrong ip lele.. my ignorance is Amenhotep101

PUNY234

Aug 21, 2018
Shut up man no it's the admins fault that I cannot access the page.. shut up you retarded virgin go back to BibleThump to your mom while she breastfeeds you.. you retard

MinerMaster

Lead Manatee
Jul 15, 2017
The Sea
My ign is Amenhotep101 .. so i moved to my dads recently.. and i was banned on his ip a year ago... i was unbanned a year ago, but when i was unbanned i was logged on the WRONG IP.. so now that im moved to my dads house i have an ip ban from a year ago, that i was unbanned for previously... i made an APPEAL, but it was denied for not using their offical apeal guide, which the website says i CANNOT ACCESS.. they didnt even check their old data and realize i was unbanned a year ago and have NO NEW BANS.. its retarded
mate u should've just pm'd a mod and explain and get unbanned but your mentality is apparently
tip: keep cursing, staff will surely unban you if you keep cursing a lot!
so you've just made ur self a ton of reasons to stay banned while trying to get unbanned feelsbadmen

PUNY234

Aug 21, 2018
mate u should've just pm'd a mod and explain and get unbanned but your mentality is apparently

so you've just made ur self a ton of reasons to stay banned while trying to get unbanned feelsbadmen
I try... but admins are always like "please make an urban appeal here (insert link)" like damm robots