1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

uhh

Discussion in 'GFX Designer' started by PixUk#ORG, Jul 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PixUk#ORG

PixUk#ORG New Member

I hope this thread dosent count as a
    warnable/bannable/mutable offence but....
    does a minecraft renderer count as a
    GFX desginer? im not that sure but thats the reason i asked this.... sorry if i said this in the wrong place

2. raulfigas20

raulfigas20 New Member

hi dear PixUk#ORG

its the correct place to put here, or in centrix discution, the GFX designer i think they count as that since the fóruns got hacked and i know one of them than hacked this, but after that we lost the jooster post about the requirements ofgfx designer and his applies
    well that is not a mutable or bannable and idk if warnable

ty

3. Arijanit

Arijanit Member

A GFX Designer is someone with skills in for example Photoshop and other software to create artwork for the server. So alongside being a renderer you should know how to edit the shots and bring it together well.

- Arijanit

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Kll_

Kll_ | Head Tomato | Helper
    Staff Member Helper

As said above, also, requirements and applications for gfx designer hasn't been posted yet but they will be soon.
    This is the applications section but the requirements and format hasn't been posted yet, still this is not the correct section if you had a question about it you should have asked on Centrix discussions or asked a staff member.
    If you need any more help make sure to contact me or any other staff member.
    /Closed!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.