CentrixPVP
Join 0 others at play.skybattle.netClick to copy!

JLG01

Nov 21, 2017
1st, i got ip-banned from the centrixserver while i was farming some monsters with a fishing rod in skyblock.I suddenly got banned for hacks without any reason. I'm playing for 2 years on this server by now and never broke any rules there.
2nd, my 2nd account,which plays also for 2years by now, got debanned on the next day.When i then joined th server and asked a mod why i got banned, he banned the account, who was legaly unbanned for ban-evade. I started a conversation with some staff, but none responded or i even think read the thread, so i think about leaving the server cause that is just bad customer service... i never wanted to leave the server, cause i really liked playing on it :/ but i think i got no other chance... so, maybe good bye, centrix :(

Aug 3, 2017
My House
1st, i got ip-banned from the centrixserver while i was farming some monsters with a fishing rod in skyblock.I suddenly got banned for hacks without any reason. I'm playing for 2 years on this server by now and never broke any rules there.
2nd, my 2nd account,which plays also for 2years by now, got debanned on the next day.When i then joined th server and asked a mod why i got banned, he banned the account, who was legaly unbanned for ban-evade. I started a conversation with some staff, but none responded or i even think read the thread, so i think about leaving the server cause that is just bad customer service... i never wanted to leave the server, cause i really liked playing on it :/ but i think i got no other chance... so, maybe good bye, centrix :(
Ok please make a Ban-appeal HERE and provide proof to be unbanned (if you aren't already unbanned.)

Thanks,
XxSoulCreeperxX