CentrixPVP
Join 0 others at play.skybattle.netClick to copy!
Status
Not open for further replies.

TigerGamer24

Mar 28, 2020
Hello, yesterday I was banned for "alleged hacks". I am not a hacker. Yesterday I fought with Aldorecaft, it is very bad and logically I won it on many occasions. He called me a hack all the time, and that may be why I was hacked. banned, but I repeat, I am not hack but they do an ss to verify it.

My nick is: TigerGamer24

Tom56

Apr 15, 2020
Hi,
I was IP ban permanently from your server. I was not wrongly ban, I cheated because I wanted to take revenge on all the cheaters who had killed me. I should not have. But I took you from me unban because I really like your server it is great. I have been confined for 5 weeks and I will be confined for at least 4 weeks (I am French), I am bored a lot, really a lot if only I could play again. I promise I will never cheat again. I have been banished for a while now please let me play again "Error is human, forgiveness is divine".
Thanks in advance to the CentrixPvP's staff.

MikoCraft

May 18, 2020
Hi,
Today, i was banned by tk2000 for hacking but i completely not hacking because i was using Badlion Client who has one of the best Anti-Cheat in the world. So can i be unban please. I've reported some hackers but they're not banned and me i've got banned for a Reason no really precise. Thanks for reading and hope get unbanned. Have a great day.

I

IceBlizzard

Hi,
Today, i was banned by tk2000 for hacking but i completely not hacking because i was using Badlion Client who has one of the best Anti-Cheat in the world. So can i be unban please. I've reported some hackers but they're not banned and me i've got banned for a Reason no really precise. Thanks for reading and hope get unbanned. Have a great day.
Wrong section! If you were banned please refer to this link here below:

https://centrixpvp.eu/threads/official-punishment-appeal-guide.3585/

Status
Not open for further replies.