1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

UPDATE Upcoming features

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Jooster11, Mar 15, 2018.

By Jooster11 on Mar 15, 2018 at 1:59 AM
  1. Jooster11

Jooster11 Network Owner
    Staff Member Owner

Hello everyone!

We are currently working hard on the new features for Centrix.
    I have a little list here what we are doing atm!

Selector and games
    We are currently improving the server selector (plugin) because the old one is too outdated and bad.
    Here a little preview:
    [​IMG]

Old combat (1.8) features
    We recieved some suggestions/reports that the combat is not always working right. People are able to push or some of them are still experience some cooldown on items. This must be removed now because we installed a new plugin which is preventing this!

Kit-PVP
    This server just recieved a reset. A lot of things were missing such as the money-kills system and the levelings system. The money-kills system has been added back, but the levelings system is currently getting coded, which means that it will be added when it's done!

BedWars
    I said it already today, but BedWars is ALMOST done, which means a full BedWars release. New features included stats (top winners and killers etc.) are now tracked. The BedWars update/release post will be posted soon!

Prison
    @ludozz, @kranendonk and I are currently working on the 'last' things of Prison. Simply said, making the ranks, adding the right permissions, testing and the crates. I am sorry, but we don't have a specific release date YET!

Factions
    We want to give you guys a spoiler already because it's taking a bit long time to release the new factions servers, Yeah, I said servers! We will have two different Faction servers. Why? @michael244 and @Sywo are thinking that this will be one of the best Faction resets ever. It's including bunch of new stuff and I am very happy with these two guys and their result from the new Faction server! A release date, nope you know use. We will announce it when we are finally done, xD.

SkyWars
    Hackers, old maps, laggy server, daily reports which we recieve from the SkyWars 'community'. We have planned to revamp the complete SkyWars server, which means that everything will reset. New maps, updated things such as plugins, new features etc. will be added!

Website and social media pages
    It's true, we need a complete new website design. We are currently seeking a theme/website developer who can help us out! If you are intrested, send @didjee2 or me a PM please!
    People are also asking sometimes what our social media pages are, these are the official pages from Centrix!

Twitter: goo.gl/L4rkVm
    Facebook: goo.gl/WxwtHd
    YouTube: goo.gl/GMw4yN

This was the update post for now! We hope that you will enjoy the features which will be added asap!
    Any suggestions, leave them here: goo.gl/jLgFH3

-Thank you for reading!
    CentrixPVP Staff-team​

#1 Jooster11, Mar 15, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2018
    • Useful Useful x 1

Comments

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Jooster11, Mar 15, 2018.