CentrixPVP
Join 0 others at play.skybattle.netClick to copy!

TRICKSTAR

Jul 27, 2017
Hello there its trickstar again ... XD
nowdays the vote party in all games are useless like its so bad.... Last timr in prison we could get legendary gear from vote parties...Buy now u get like nothing or few vote keys which is useless.. and why is there no tags in the factions ??..Please fix it if u wanna be a good server or else just delete the server

Batmanwaz

Sep 28, 2017
Agee with you. Vote party in factions is like once a day and you only get 3 voting keys. Pfff. And i open the keys and get few stacks obsidian. Make it little bit more worthy. My suggestion

PixUk#ORG

Jul 16, 2017
..Please fix it if u wanna be a good server or else just delete the server
XD plus this server is kinda weird this is the only server i know which resets CREATIVE!? i know countless servers which havent reseted Creative for about 4+ years and they still have the old plugins

YOU DONT RESET CREATIVE THAT IS STUPID

Batmanwaz

Sep 28, 2017
XD plus this server is kinda weird this is the only server i know which resets CREATIVE!? i know countless servers which havent reseted Creative for about 4+ years and they still have the old plugins

YOU DONT RESET CREATIVE THAT IS STUPID
Looollll dude I totally agree with u. I have never seen a server that resets creative.

PixUk#ORG

Jul 16, 2017
looollll dude I totally agree with u. I have never seen a server that resets creative.
ikr? I Tottaly lost intrest in becoming a Builder because whenever i built somthing cool IT WOULD GET RESETED
AFTER 6 MONTHS normal reset timings are 1.5year but for creative servers its MUCH MORE