1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Update Vote System Update! / Other improvements

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Kawithomas, Jul 21, 2017.

By Kawithomas on Jul 21, 2017 at 12:02 AM
  1. Kawithomas

Kawithomas Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Developer

Dear CentrixPvP,

We have been working on improving our voting systems and we are happy to announce that we have finished the vote systems and are already globally released. We hope that all the problems and bugs has been fixed.

A big change into the Vote System:
    We have optimized our Vote System that helps us to send your votes into the server, so that means if your vote goes through a server, it checks the votes and sends the rewards to the player. Which means we can monitor the votes and can see at any point of time if something goes wrong with the votes that we can fix the problem as soon as possible.

A change into the Reward System
    We have decided to change the reward system. Which means, from now on, you will get a vote point for every vote you give. With the vote point, you can redeem your prizes with the command /vote you and will get a menu like this:

fd16f1d43262683eca7bd695a492b16a.png

And to claim your reward here is a little example:
    Gj2uOPo-compressor.gif

Rewards:

We are still using our good old rewards we are still working on multiple new rewards to make them better and useful.

Little updates:

Forums:
    As you guys know that the forums is still being worked on, and we will finish it as fast as we can. But we need your help guys, if you have any suggestions, i’ve made a thread about it so if you have one post it here.

Eggwars:
    As all of you might know, Egg-Wars has been released and it is still in the improvement stage and we are fixing some bugs. And some lag issues has also been fixed.

We hope we have informed you enough, if you still have questions you can always ask us!

Cheers,
    Kawithomas / Admin / Web Manager

Attached Files:

#1 Kawithomas, Jul 21, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1

Comments

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Kawithomas, Jul 21, 2017.

1. Ignas2
    2. Beast
      Beast
      It's cool!
    3. xLambo
      xLambo
      Nice, brah :)
      Also fix this up <<
    4. Ver_Elite
      Ver_Elite
      Oh yea this what i liked it
    5. raulfigas20
    6. ProdigyHD
    7. PeachH
      PeachH
      Thank you very much kawi!
    8. Beast
      Beast
      BTW I was the guy wearing blue
    9. PeachH
      PeachH
      I saw a donky
    10. ProdigyHD
      ProdigyHD
      PM me!
    11. SpaceMonkeyz
      SpaceMonkeyz
      Here's what I think - To those who said that the update is nice , now the voting is balanced etc. it isn't , There are at least 6 Mini-Games , which means if you want to spend at least 1 vote key on each mini game you will be left with only 1 extra vote key which either you all will spend on the most mini game you play or will save up for later. So now if your lucky enough you will most likely get some more vote keys in the vote crate but it obviously won't happen in each mini game as its highly unlikely to happen , So technically your stuck with only 1 vote key for Each mini game if not counting the extra vote key you have , So as we know 1 vote key can hardly do anything as you only have 1 lucky roll chance and then your done which also won't insure that you will get good rewards , Since you can also get Tags in the vote crates / premium crates / extreme crates , lets say you got a tag - PvpAddicted but even if you got that tag you still can get the same tag again and again which makes the rewards useless since you have already got that and getting the same tag again you can't even sell it , so like that your 1 vote key can easily get wasted , before when you had 7 vote keys for each mini-game you can be 100% sure that you wont get the same tag again and again since there's no way you will get tags in all the 7 cases. So what I am saying is , we should atleast have access to 3 or 4 vote keys in each mini-game just to make reward's more fair.