CentrixPVP
Join 0 others at play.skybattle.netClick to copy!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazutho

Jul 25, 2017
Chile
Hello staff members, I used to play from october last year till february this year if im not wrong, and at that time when you voted you used to receive the rewards in every server which allowed me to happily play the multiple server gamemodes you have, but now when you vote you only get 1 point per vote and that point can only be used once, meaning if you use it in factions you wont be able to use it on skyblock. I honestly dont like this because it only makes you able to play 1 gamemode with the benefits of votes.

is this meant to be like that? if so is there any chance you make it that you get vote points for each gamemode?
please answer me.

raulfigas20

Jul 16, 2017
Rua 25 de abril, Paivas
hi kazutho

the new vote system is jsut simple, you vote = 1 vote point but the problema is, you cna only use it one time each vote point, so use them on the games/minigames than you need for it, as me i use tehm in facs and skywars and soempoeple can use tehm on ther games like prison, skyblock or something else, just choose who you want get the benefitsof your votes and goodluck :3

if needs something jsut pm me ingame or here i m free to awnser

Kll_

Ex-Mod | Head Tomato | #Neverforget
Jul 15, 2017
hi kazutho

the new vote system is jsut simple, you vote = 1 vote point but the problema is, you cna only use it one time each vote point, so use them on the games/minigames than you need for it, as me i use tehm in facs and skywars and soempoeple can use tehm on ther games like prison, skyblock or something else, just choose who you want get the benefitsof your votes and goodluck :3

if needs something jsut pm me ingame or here i m free to awnser
As @raulfigas20 said,
Also, check this thread for the information on the vote system update https://centrixpvp.eu/threads/vote-system-update-other-improvements.103/#post-765
If you need any more help make sure to contact me or any other staff member.
/Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.