CentrixPVP
Join 0 others at play.skybattle.netClick to copy!

CarlosA655

Aug 25, 2020
Hello, i was now on skyblock when for unknown reasons i was warned for "Flooding", one of the members online told me that "flooding" is spamming on chat or something like that

I never flooded, the only thing i have done is trading keys from kitpvp to skyblock because i dont play too much of those gamemodes and my vote keys are just siting there.

Probably i was reported wrongfully or someone misinterpreted what i was placing on chat

Ingame Username: Carlos655
Warned at 25/08, 13:47 GMT-4

Just want an explanation of what i have done or a removal if that was a wrongfully given warn

Waiting Response

-Carlos655

Note: I dont know where the warns appeals are, so i placed the post here.

Attachments

Last edited:

Nestirium

Staff member
Jul 16, 2019
A warning is not a punishment. Nor something significant that gets on your punishment record, and we don't have appeal for warnings.
It's just a message that is executed by a command to tell you to stop doing what you are doing before the actual punishment occurs.
There is no necessity for posting a complaint about a false warn as it might be a mistake sometimes as staff intend to warn other people.
You could've gotten your answer faster if you asked the staff member who warned you directly about it instead of posting it here.

So my recommendations will be just closing the case and moving on. But if you still insist on obtaining an explanation, we could look up the logs to see what happened, but that will just be a waste of time without worthy results.

Best regards,
Nestirium