CentrixPVP
Join 0 others at play.skybattle.netClick to copy!
Status
Not open for further replies.

loukhaashj

Jul 27, 2017
Hello,

I am a full survival player,
I must say it is quite annoying that the warning messages for deleting entities comes too unexpected.
First you get a warning of 60 seconds and then the countdown starts at 3,2,1 GONE!
Change this please i have lost my stuff over and over because of this, especially with all the centrixlag that is going on your server... really a shame that it is so brutal (and all those donators tho...)

Plz,
60seconds
30seconds
10seconds

Thank you

bobthevillager

Jul 16, 2017
Europe
Hellow, That called ''Clear centrixlag'' and is very imortant for centrixlag in server, if more items 500 to gather all will have big centrixlag. For that server need that plugin. Thanks for
understanding

bobthevilcentrixlager / Titan(Ex-Vanguard)

Last edited:

babyman199

Jul 16, 2017
Hellow, That called ''Clear centrixlag'' and is very imortant for centrixlag in server, if more items etc. 500 to gather all will have big centrixlag. For that server need that plugin. Thanks for
understanding

bobthevilcentrixlager / Titan(Ex-Vanguard)
He isn't saying remove it, he is saying to give more warning before it does clear centrixlag.

bobthevillager

Jul 16, 2017
Europe
Sorry for that, But is good idea more time ☺

Eh wrong language sorry

Last edited:

loukhaashj

Jul 27, 2017
[QUOTE = "babyman199, post: 1429, μέλος: 94"] Δεν λέει να το αφαιρέσετε, λέει να δώσει περισσότερη προειδοποίηση προτού κάνει σαφή καθυστέρηση [/ QUOTE]
Λυπάμαι για αυτό που , αλλά περισσότερο χρόνο είναι καλή ιδέα ☺
OMG

bobthevillager

Jul 16, 2017
Europe
Sorry for that post, Wrong language is Greek but loukhaashj your idea is good for more time that i said ☺

loukhaashj

Jul 27, 2017
So has there been any conclusion?
I see that other servers have that too so maybe there is some kind of code on the net so you could copy-paste it?

bobthevillager

Jul 16, 2017
Europe
A lot of ''bad spelling" ratings on this thread
You say bad spelling my kid ? Im from Australia and i know English and if you mean me, I want you know only that if you aren't an English language teacher you haven't right to judge my English. The thread closed here. Thanks for understanding

SpinosaurusLV2

You say bad spelling my kid ? Im from Australia and i know English and if you mean me, I want you know only that if you aren't an English language teacher you haven't right to judge my English. The thread closed here. Thanks for understanding
3.6/10. At least you tried. With that being said, take my rating, friend;

loukhaashj

Jul 27, 2017
That thing just like to fight around the world!!!

xBobbaGDx

Jul 18, 2017

SpinosaurusLV2

thats becus i refuse to change the tilte.
And what is dumb of me trying to ask moderators if they already made a decision??
If you were a little smart, you would realize that 90% of the players are not English, so it is normal for us to have spelling mistakes. Anyway, we try to speak the right way and I dont think it's a reason to make fun of us.
Woah, let's not cross the line, buddy. To start off; Don't bring somebody's intelligence into this conversation. How am I supposed to know majority of the people here speak Dutch and/or are from the Netherlands as an example? There are no sources online with that information, and 90%? Please show me the source from where you found that information. I doubt you interviewed a bunch of children and mathematically figured out the statistics through research. To end it up: I don't know why you got so salty over my comment. It was supposed to be a joke but then again, not everybody thought that way. Either way, the whole network is translated in English.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.