1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

We do not need Reset! There will be subsequences if Reset occurs .

Discussion in 'Skyblock' started by Teddy, Jul 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Teddy

Teddy New Member

Reset subsequences
    First of all Resetting skyblock will resault rage to opposite direction of people that started playing and put thier effort and life to it, Wasted time cannot be refunded. Effort put on farms, Etc.

Such act will resault on losing people to the server and only paid players will play there. If you want to add new content. Please do not reset. you want to reset something. Do /is reset, do not put people that goes opposite its like putting spear on the road and saying in 30minute your life will be spiked to death. I warn you. i already know people that going to quit if total reset will occure. there is daily 80+/- you will see 30+/-. Drastic changes will occure. if the staff are kids i dont blame thier egoistic logic (nothing personal).

Good luck And do proper thinking before acting.
    IF you say everyone Wants reset which is in your mind you and your staff which is 5-10 people vs opposite side its not all its Political matter Capitalistic Rules.

Do not RESET!

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. MinerMaster

MinerMaster Lead Manatee
    Staff Member

Resets usually happen due to the lost of taste for skyblock and players being bored, sure this reset actually is much more successful than the last one but the meed of adding more huge content is what keeps the server going

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. StormGoDz

StormGoDz New Member

Resets are important to keep the motivation, because when you have played a lot you reach a point where you have nothing to do, you have everything and the server becomes boring.

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. babyman199

babyman199 Helper
    Staff Member Helper

I agree with Miner. There will eventually be a restart as people do get bored of the same server. A reset means a fresh start, new features and new friends. Without a reset every now and then, the server would become very laggy and players would move on to another server.

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. PENG_SAMA

PENG_SAMA New Member

every1 wan a reset for Skyblock u jealous bro? kid lol

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. raulfigas20

raulfigas20 New Member

RESET or nothing
    choose bro....

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Hg748

Hg748 New Member

Just because your a NEW PLAYER and denied against the reset. Just telling you it has already been 8+ months since the last reset and players get board of it after 5+ months because of them already finished all the quest of needed. "Please do not reset. you want to reset something. Do /is reset" we need to reset everything (Spawn, Shop, etc) it also includes the player islands, why? because we need to reset all the islands because if we do not the economy would be RIP because of the prices being changed. Right now a TON of people is waiting for the reset because that they already have done and built whatever is needed already. This reset would MAY change the whole gameplay of it because of the changed economy, vote rewards, etc. Also the people right now that is rich is getting even richer because they can use the money to build more money making machines and this reset would change everything and giving new plugins. Every minecraft server needs to reset eventually or else the server would look "abandon".

And no the player count won't go down it will stay the same or increase in just 1 to 3 days because of its unique plugins.

And by your "Paid Players" or donor they will still play just because that they donated no one wants to waste their money if by something like this reset donor would still play because that they supported the server and they don't want to waste their money to just play and then a reset then quit donors want to get the most out of their money.

Skyblock has already been reset multiple times and the same goes to other gamemodes too. Every month(8-12) the server needs a reset and there would be a period of time that the whole network starts to reset. For what is delaying the reset right now is I would guess is changing some stuff into EULA comply.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Arijanit

Arijanit Member

Clearly you haven't been playing long enough to not know that resets are inevitable and more than often introduce new gameplay features to elongate the players experience.

- Arijanit

• Like Like x 1
  9. Teddy

Teddy New Member

you all clearly don't understand i cannot argue with kids. need to show them by doing it in real life. today 2017 real games with updates patches do not erase players progress but instead they add to that game mod content more stuff. you don't like what the game has? wait for new update or keep playing. Top 10 people now will get erased due to people that want global reset only because THEY WANT, But doesn't care about other population that doesn't want to get erased why i need to put effort on my cactus farm just because other guy rich guy that started 8 months before me and says "Hey guys lets do an restart and erase whole the god dam skyblock region just me will get more stuff To do like AGAIN SO FUN YES"

Okay this is unhumanely insane stupid thinking only animal will think such thing. you dont want your progress to get erased just like that bam because someone said he want it. I do aknowledge that kids playing skyblock clearly have no sense of logic. none of you own Battle field 1 i am sure of that. Because that game no no no there is no global reset. there is New clean updates to make people come back and be hyped with what they got and will get!

This people here clearly stupid sorry but its sad stupid fact. If there will be reset there will be problems i assure that.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. PENG_SAMA

PENG_SAMA New Member

JUST GO AND FCKING MAKE UR OWN SERVER INSTEAD OF CRYING HERE XD WHATS THE POINT OF PLAYING WHEN EVERYONE HAS THE SAME SHIT LEL STOP CALLING US KID WHILE YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE CRYING HERE HARD LIKE A 5 Y/O btw i dint even notice a guy named teddy play on sb LEL suggest something useful for next reset <3 stop hating and crying byebyeeeeeeeeee

• Like Like x 1
  11. Arijanit

Arijanit Member

This isn't a game, it's a server. And you talk about putting effort into a cactus farm, you think those who are in Top 10 didn't put effort in? Think about the others, not just about yourself.

• Like Like x 2
  12. PENG_SAMA

PENG_SAMA New Member

I Bet this guy cant even reach top100 in island ranking LOL im top2 island in SB now and i cant get any fun of playing now cause the server is dead and unfair . Every New player in sb can make money so easily by buying profitable stuff from old player and sell it on /warp bulk...
    i mean whats the point of playing if you reach a limit? this is not survival mode it has a limit for everything LoL i cant even build things anymore in my island .. all i can do is just afk LoL trust me reset is fun <3 the server has given us 7 months and i think most of the player(old) are waiting for the new reset :)

• Like Like x 1
  13. PENG_SAMA

PENG_SAMA New Member

close this useless post thx <3 @Kll_

• Like Like x 1
  14. Kll_

Kll_ | Head Tomato | Helper
    Staff Member Helper

My opinion on reset is that it isn't something really necessary as a whole but would improve the gameplay, this is just my opinion about it.
    Also, a reset hasn't been officially confirmed yet so it could or not happen.
    Also, please don't start unnecessary fights I'll close the thread.
    /Closed!

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.