1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

We Need BuildBattle

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Ramentt, Aug 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ramentt

Ramentt New Member

dear centrix from the very begining when i started to play on your server their is the buildbattle option which says coming soon but it is not out yet there is a new looby release and the eggwars release but buildbattle is still not out

PLZ CENTRIX WE NEED BUILD BATTLE

Thanks

2. raulfigas20

raulfigas20 Member

ramentt, you need wait morder was the same thing it was saying that, i waited and waited and nothing

then apeared in like... march or april dont remembre, you bro need wait cuz staff is making his work to do it, even is going to happen very resets, and its hard work in that specialy in prison, so respect that and wait as i did ok?

you guys stop making this useless posts like this one, its just dumb as this one and is waste of time making them (sometimes no), dont make more posts like this and wait ok?

3. StormGoDz

StormGoDz Member

The devs are working on it, but at the moment there are more important things.
    Be patient.

4. bobthevillager

Hi the answer was given to the other question, Please Mods to close the current issue. Thanks for understanding. I hope you have a fantastic day

bobthevillager / Titan(Ex-Vanguard)

#4 bobthevillager, Aug 13, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2017
  5. ludozz

ludozz Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

-closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.