CentrixPVP
Join 0 others at play.skybattle.netClick to copy!

michael244

Factions Head
Staff member
Admin
Manager
Jul 15, 2017
Hey guys,

Us faction heads, want to give our faction players the best experience possible. If there is anything that you want added or fixed up please let us know! We will be looking into all ideas.

Have a great day,

michael244/Sywo

TheWickedEye

Apr 30, 2018
Can you guys add a +1 Sethome in buycraft? maybe in Factions>Extras. And can you higher the Sell price of mob drops like bones and arrows? And maybe add back the "blocks" section in /f top? And The Hopper is too expesnive. make it atleast just 8k-12k. 20k is too much!. AND! pls add back /warp donate, and mending.

That's all I can think of for now that can ease things. The server is hard on guest players. You understand me right? Most of the players online in factions most of the time are Donors, and like 30-40% are guests. Why? cuz the factions now is pay2win. Balance it a bit.

PS. This is a good server, really, just has some discrimination against non-donors. Like really, its great and all, and you guys can improve. Much love guys! Keep up the good work <3

-TheWickedEye

Edit: BTW, the +1 Sethome is only a one time purchase. It would be OP if you could buy it a lot of times right?

Also, The EXP bottle is too expensive. bring it back to 7.5k like it used too. or maybe 8.5. 40k is a bit too much for my opinion

Sywo

Jul 16, 2017
And maybe add back the "blocks" section in /f top?
Blocks is still there just doesn't show when you hover over it, Beacon, Chest, TrappedChest, Dropper, Dispenser, Hopper & Leather-Diamond Armor/Tools will be counted in F Top as well (There are many more blocks/items that I didn't mention above that could increase your ftop value)
And The Hopper is too expesnive. make it atleast just 8k-12k. 20k is too much!.
Hopper is made to be expensive so you'll use it wisely since it gives a lot of F Top value as well
AND! pls add back /warp donate, and mending.
We'll think about warp donate since it's a lot of work
Mending won't be added back since there is a custom enchant that heals your armor duration
Can you guys add a +1 Sethome in buycraft? maybe in Factions>Extras
Extra sethome will be added in the near future
Also, The EXP bottle is too expensive. bring it back to 7.5k like it used too. or maybe 8.5. 40k is a bit too much for my opinion
BlackMarket items/prices change every week
And can you higher the Sell price of mob drops like bones and arrows?
I'll buff/nerf the shop prices when I'm free (currently moving house)

If you have any other ideas/suggestions feel free to pm me/michael244 or create a thread post.

TheWickedEye

Apr 30, 2018
Blocks is still there just doesn't show when you hover over it, Beacon, Chest, TrappedChest, Dropper, Dispenser, Hopper & Leather-Diamond Armor/Tools will be counted in F Top as well (There are many more blocks/items that I didn't mention above that could increase your ftop value)

Hopper is made to be expensive so you'll use it wisely since it gives a lot of F Top value as well

Mending won't be added back since there is a custom enchant that heals your armor duration

If you have any other ideas/suggestions feel free to pm me/michael244 or create a thread post.

Nc. Sywo, is diamond blocks/metal blocks counted in ftop?

TheWickedEye

Apr 30, 2018
What is metal block? and yes Diamond/Emerald/Gold/Iron etc count in Fac Top
The Metal blocks, the diamond and iron stuff... thx for answering! It doesnt show in /f top tho. How much are they worth per block? can you list them for me?

PeachH

Jul 17, 2017
When you try to blackscroll something from gkits it doesn't work and if you apply a book to your gkit so you could upgrade a ce for example from level 2 to 3 it gets upgraded but the other 2 ce's dissappear