CentrixPVP
Join 0 others at play.skybattle.netClick to copy!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Awsomeness85

Dec 19, 2017
I would like to know seeming I was Legendary Rank to whom did I get in contact with regarding the fact that my account is gone. After careful observation on the store page it does say Lifetime Rank and a comment on the November 19-20th patch post by the creator stated that Donar ranks weren't deleted.
I would have posted a support ticket but all the links lead to an error saying "route/tickets not found"

mastertotoy

Aug 1, 2017
would like to know seeming I was Legendary Rank to whom did I get in contact with regarding the fact that my account is gone. After careful observation on the store page it does say Lifetime Rank and a comment on the November 19-20th patch post by the creator stated that Donar ranks weren't deleted.
I would have posted a support ticket but all the links lead to an error saying "route/tickets not found"
how many years have you been playing CentrixPvP? cuz i never saw you even i played centrix for 3 yrs

Last edited:

Awsomeness85

Dec 19, 2017
how many years have you been playing CentrixPvP? cuz i never saw you even i played centrix for 3 yrs
Obviously this is a new account so I can post the email was darkfox2012@gmail.com and Username Darkz2012 I have pdf's of receipts and 1 of a forum post but every time I try to upload a document I get an error. Also to ask your question my last payment was on 25 November 2015

bobthevillager

Jul 16, 2017
Europe
Ahh as stated both url leading to tickets and support go

route/support and rout/ticket network error
When you join in the Centrix for the last time ?

Aug 3, 2017
My House
If you want your rank back, 1st provide proof of your payment and when you have done that visit https://centrixpvp.eu/support/ and make a post with all the proof you can get. That way you have a bigger chance of getting your rank back!

bobthevillager

Jul 16, 2017
Europe
If you want your rank back, 1st provide proof of your payment and when you have done that visit https://centrixpvp.eu/support/ and make a post with all the proof you can get. That way you have a bigger chance of getting your rank back!
But didjee said all accounts to have to join from summer of 2016 are deleted. If he have to join from August or Joul his account deleted. He need to check this if he got still the email to say ''you bought this rank you can get it back'', without it he can't get the rank back

fRogZy

Jul 16, 2017
Hello,

Please make a support ticket here!
I would suggest you provide as much proof as you can.

Have a nice day!

-fRog

Status
Not open for further replies.