CentrixPVP
Join 0 others at play.skybattle.netClick to copy!

VeczElShap7

May 27, 2018
this post is Made Because i liked playing at centrix So i decided to Donate but i DOnt have Card to pay with so i wanted some one to buy me a Phantom Rank but Of Course its not Free i will pay for it but by ingame stuff in KitPvp the stuff i give you can make you God in KitPvP

and here an Image For stuff you get In kitpvp all the stuff Is God, and if you said i might scam i will tell you i cant scam because there is rule that say
"Scamming on Real Money = prement ban" and if you say he scam for fun , why i loss a phantom Rank for fun.... why i dont have fun with the rank better
than getting banned :D if you accept please PM me by your Discord Name#**** and thx
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
☢▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆☾ⓥⒺⒸⓩ ☽▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁☢
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DemonPlayer

Mar 6, 2018
Srssly Bro! How many times will u say dat? Just Post a thread once! If some1 is willing to buy u a rank he/she will.

ABASHBASH

Jul 16, 2017
1 post is enough not 3, and i don't think someone will buy it for you for in game items.