CentrixPVP
Join 0 others at play.skybattle.netClick to copy!

emebulp

May 6, 2018
Why no one Like Murder Mastry and no one want to play it This server is dead it was 200/200 now its 50/200 what is happenning fix everything and Make centrix network Good

Tk2000

Server-Manger
Staff member
Forum Manager
Manager
Nov 8, 2017
We know and we are taking action to get the server player count back up again :)

Tk2000

Server-Manger
Staff member
Forum Manager
Manager
Nov 8, 2017

Tk2000

Server-Manger
Staff member
Forum Manager
Manager
Nov 8, 2017
The server has reached the final stage before death. It's irreversible now. Just let it die. Nothing you do will get the player count back up.
Well how about we show u what we can do :).
Nothing is impossible

Kawithomas

Network Owner
Staff member
Owner
Jul 14, 2017
Really Kawithomas. you are one of my favourite guys. Don't let me down. Why are you still staff on this server? Come on man. Let's go develop a game together or something. Leave this dump.
If you hate this server that much why dont you find another server? And i like this server alot and still i do. So please leave your bad vibes from this forums thank you. :)

SpinosaurusLV2

If you hate this server that much why dont you find another server? And i like this server alot and still i do. So please leave your bad vibes from this forums thank you. :)
ForcefulImpressionableHusky-max-1mb.gif

That's me after seeing the new Kawithomas. What has this server done to you. You are not the Kawithomas we once knew. It's tearing my soul apart to see such a young man ruined by this outrageously corpulent filcher of what you call CentrixPvP. You're smarter than this, you shouldn't be on a server with less people on than the amount of days left till new year. Snap out of it. You're a programmer, you shouldn't spend your time on a server with people of low IQ's

Last edited: