CentrixPVP
Join 0 others at play.skybattle.netClick to copy!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tk2000

Nov 8, 2017
Probably a vote party

emebulp

May 6, 2018
HEY GUYS WHAT IF tHE OWNER OF THE CENTRIX PVP MAKE A GAME CALL eNDER iTS REALLY SAMPLE ALL U HAVE TO DO IS DONT LOOK ATT THE ENDERMAN IF U LOOK ATT HIIM U WILL LOOSE HEALTH BUT U NEED TORCH TO SEE CUZ WITHOUT TORCH IT WILL BE DARK

fRogZy

Jul 16, 2017
HEY GUYS WHAT IF tHE OWNER OF THE CENTRIX PVP MAKE A GAME CALL eNDER iTS REALLY SAMPLE ALL U HAVE TO DO IS DONT LOOK ATT THE ENDERMAN IF U LOOK ATT HIIM U WILL LOOSE HEALTH BUT U NEED TORCH TO SEE CUZ WITHOUT TORCH IT WILL BE DARK

Hello, it would be nice if they fix and reset those servers which they have right now.

As you can see Centrix Network dropped from 2000 players to 50 because of inactive staffs.
There is a lot of hate going over the Centrix Network because of false bans.
There were even a lot of hackers and no one took any actions to improve that.
They need someone who would direct them like it is supposed to.​

Last edited:

Tk2000

Nov 8, 2017

Hello, it would be nice if they fix and reset those servers which they have right now.

As you can see Centrix Network dropped from 2000 players to 50 because of inactive staffs.
There is a lot of hate going over the Centrix Network because of false bans.
There were even a lot of hackers and no one took any actions to improve that.
They need someone who would direct them like it is supposed to.​
Firstly Thank you for the suggestion

There is a few servers that will be resting soon...

The Anti-Cheat is probably the cause of a lot of false bans but without the anti-cheat there would be even more hackers as the anti-cheat is effective against some of the hackers.

Hackers they are currently a big problem believe me i have been playing on this server for 5 year now but there are fewer hackers. I try my best as a Jr-Helper to get rid of them and reporting them to staff that can ban them.
Also the hacker problem has improved over the years...
The anti-cheat is much better at detecting Kill-Aura/Reach/Movement.

Also Staff-Manger are taking action against inactive staff and looking for new staff to recruit.

emebulp

May 6, 2018
DONT WORRY i got this I will tell everyone to stop hacking and i will help u guys to fix the servers just belive on me :)

emebulp

May 6, 2018
oK I TELL EVERYONE TO STOP HACKING BUT SOME POEPLE UNDESTAND ME AND SOME PEOPLE DONT UNDERSTAND aLL WE NEED TO DO IS MAKING A NEW GAME aND THE OWNER WILLL SAY LOOK I MAKE A GAME FOR U GUYS TO STOP HACKING ON MY SERVER sO THEY WILL UNDERSTAND OK

Status
Not open for further replies.