CentrixPVP
Join 0 others at play.skybattle.netClick to copy!

FalconHour

Oct 12, 2017
like my armor was on a low durability so i got to my sethome for that repair sign.first i was centrixlagin a bit but i clearly saw there was a cobblestone block below me.next thing i saw was that death screen.like i could see that screen`s background and it was all water.
basically i died via fall damage ... but i had no idea water counts as a solid block ....
all in all i want my inv back if its possible.

MineMeUp1

Mar 26, 2018
There is some glitch in the server, it happen the same to me and i as well died with my gset and good gkit armor. It happend like 6 times for me. Its getting really annoying! Losing all this items to bs is just ridicouls!

FalconHour

Oct 12, 2017
Like come on I died "cuz of the bug that was untouched in ur server"
Its clearly your guys fault
just gimme da items back

c0s1nux

Aug 2, 2017
Most likely you are not going to get your items back. The servers do not save any logs such as inventory ( I think ). Although there is a plugin ( that is probably not added into the server ) that can memorize in a SQL database all the inventories of the players, I don't think there's no plugin that can log your inventory before your death ( I might be wrong ). Therefore, there are no compensation requests which means you're not gonna get your items back.

Have a nice day.

c0s1nux

Aug 2, 2017
They are not going to rollback the server just cause you lost your items. I don't even know if getting the backup out there is going to retrieve your items. Even if it did, they are not going to rollback just for one player.

c0s1nux

Aug 2, 2017
I'm pretty sure no servers ( might be wrong yet again ) do compensation requests, or give items back since it's too hard to keep track of all the players of the server.

c0s1nux

Aug 2, 2017
Give an example of a server that does compensation requests. Thanks. Also insulting indirectly is pretty childish as I did not insult you in any way.

Have a nice day.

MinerMaster

Lead Manatee
Jul 15, 2017
The Sea
Well they alrdy have bunch ov backups don't they?
haha what the literal heck were you expecting from that
imagine seeing in the announcements some shit like

"Hello players, we rollbacked the server back 48 hours because dis 1 guy lost his items lul"