CentrixPVP
Join 0 others at play.skybattle.netClick to copy!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerathon

Aug 14, 2017
England is my city
www.youtube.com
Dear Centrix Community,

The text is in an image because for some reason I was getting caught by the spam/innappropriate filter (Sorry if this is breaking a rule)

My channel name is Zerathon and I have a Centrix playlist.

P.S: I am also willing to make a sick CentrixPVP trailer if anyone wants ;=;

Thanks for reading!

Kll_

Ex-Mod | Head Tomato | #Neverforget
Jul 15, 2017
Hello, @Zerathon

Thanks for your interest in becoming a youtuber for Centrix, please make sure to include a link to your channel (if it doesn’t allow you please send me a pm and I’ll edit this comment) and that you have at least 2 videos playing on our server. Also, please have some patience until higher staff reviews your application.

Zerathon

Aug 14, 2017
England is my city
www.youtube.com
Hello, @Zerathon

Thanks for your interest in becoming a youtuber for Centrix, please make sure to include a link to your channel (if it doesn’t allow you please send me a pm and I’ll edit this comment) and that you have at least 2 videos playing on our server. Also, please have some patience until higher staff reviews your application.
It was filtering it earlier, but my links are:
Channel - youtube.com/zerathonhd
Centrix Playlist (7 videos) - www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvvIbX2OXG8&list=PLmyaj6XjysB9c083RJeNG5F5kIT8IxGQ4

ProdigyHD

Jul 17, 2017
Good Luck Zerathon!
Do you remember me ?

Zerathon

Aug 14, 2017
England is my city
www.youtube.com
To be honest with you, I dont think you will get youtuber. https://gyazo.com/75498c7a64d27a6f35468e36057c6029
You "recent" videos don't seem to minecraft (last centrix video was last year) and even though they aren't, the view count on each video is below 150.

But goodluck anyway
I did not say that my Minecraft videos were recent and I did state that the videos were from last year, and the videos got 1k views (check episode 4 for an example), so I think you saw the wrong channel or something. The only reason I applied was because people were telling me that there were no YouTubers, and because loads of people recognise when I join a server, but I understand if I don't meet these requirements or anything.

I also did state that I would be starting a new Skyblock series from tomorrow to come back from my inactivity.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

babyman199

Jul 16, 2017
I did not say that my Minecraft videos were recent and I did state that the videos were from last year, and the videos got 1k views (check episode 4 for an example), so I think you saw the wrong channel or something. The only reason I applied was because people were telling me that there were no YouTubers, and because loads of people recognise when I join a server, but I understand if I don't meet these requirements or anything.

I also did state that I would be starting a new Skyblock series from tomorrow to come back from my inactivity.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
I'm talking about your recent. You are just starting over with minecraft and that may not a lot of views. Maybe make a few videos first and see how you go.

Zerathon

Aug 14, 2017
England is my city
www.youtube.com
Reopened my application because Jooster said there might be some changes to the subscribers requirement.

I'm talking about your recent. You are just starting over with minecraft and that may not a lot of views. Maybe make a few videos first and see how you go.
I made a video showcasing Gladdid's Creative Map and it got 80 views in 6 hours and I think that's pretty good, so yeah.

babyman199

Jul 16, 2017
Just saying, those views are a little low. 30 to 200 is low. I would wait until you re grow your channel, then apply again

Zerathon

Aug 14, 2017
England is my city
www.youtube.com
Just saying, those views are a little low. 30 to 200 is low. I would wait until you re grow your channel, then apply again
The video which got 30 was unrelated to Centrix and I did not intend for it to get many views, so the correct figure would be 70 to 200.
Most of those views were gained in one day, so I'm kinda proud of that anyway...

How many views are you looking for?

Thanks for killing my hopes and dreams ;=;

- Zerathon

PixUk#ORG

Jul 16, 2017

PixUk#ORG

Jul 16, 2017
why should i even forgive you?
YOU HAD MUTED ME FOR SAYING THE WORD "NOOB"
NOT ONCE TWICE

I Agree but i think you guys should upgrade the youtuber rank's perks such as flying in lobbies ( for showcases )
and a few more since the requirements are high but the members are low

ZoneRGH

Aug 20, 2017
Syria
I don't think I'll be getting it any time soon... this application is quite old
If you don't think you will get it, why are you applying for it?
Babyman has the point, grow your channel enough before applying with no confidence.

Moreover, being a Youtuber isn't a word that can be said. Administrators aren't waiting for a random person to come and say "Hey! I'm a Youtuber".

GoldenShooter

Aug 21, 2017
well you got a point ZnoneRGH thats True cause you need to be famouse i guess and you need your channel to grow first before you apply for it so..... yeah

Status
Not open for further replies.