CentrixPVP
Join 0 others at play.skybattle.netClick to copy!

Keneoniverse

Aug 22, 2017
Full name: Ken Henry Eusebio
Civil Status : In a relationship

There are servers that i played and i become popular and got some fanbase but i can't post it here i think its not all

When i heard there is YouTuber Application here i get quite interested on applying and going back to this server I can assure you that i could get lots of people on this server Why?
1. I have a good fanbase
2. I'm really good at editing graphic designing animation i use sony vegas sometimes after effects for editing
3. I could average 10k views specially if i play factions im good at finding raids most of the people on YouTube finding a raids so i could just attract them on my titles there are videos on my channel that reach 10k views on just a time lapse raid
4. I have microphone screen recorder ofcourse and a webcam
5. Im really active since we had a internet cafe business on our house and i usually do play here
6. Im also partner Verified
7. I also have 10k likes Facebook FanPage named: Keneoniverse

YouTube channels:
80k subs channel
Itsme Murda god of all (i think i cant post links here but you can dm me on twitter if you wanna know)

(currently working with YouTube and fixing that one most of my videos there are from centrix and other cracked servers when this is already fixed i will use this to play on this server and going to update ya'll"
Present YouTube Channel im using right now
upload_2017-8-22_13-18-55.png

upload_2017-8-22_13-19-28.png

if you're asking me if i have active subs its at the chart
P.S (ignore the other videos there are needed on my school they're private so yeahh)

Channel Name: Ken Eusebio
if there are further question just comment on this thread

Please respect the thread i do accept opinions as long as you Respect it thank you and have a nice day

Kawithomas

Network Owner
Staff member
Owner
Jul 14, 2017
Hello,

Thank you for your application.

Since we have alot of fakers and alot of wana be's i want you to make a video about centrix i hope you understand that.

If you made the video I will go to the Owner to discuss About it.

Thank you,
Kawithomas
Admin / lead staff-Manager

Kll_

Ex-Mod | Head Tomato | #Neverforget
Jul 15, 2017
What kind of video

Server Review
Server Trailer
Or a Episode

I could do anything
Any type of video, make sure to make at least 2 videos on our server and that the ip is visible during the video.
Good luck and hope you have a fantastic day.

PixUk#ORG

Jul 16, 2017
Full name: Ken Henry Eusebio
Civil Status : In a relationship

There are servers that i played and i become popular and got some fanbase but i can't post it here i think its not all

When i heard there is YouTuber Application here i get quite interested on applying and going back to this server I can assure you that i could get lots of people on this server Why?
1. I have a good fanbase
2. I'm really good at editing graphic designing animation i use sony vegas sometimes after effects for editing
3. I could average 10k views specially if i play factions im good at finding raids most of the people on YouTube finding a raids so i could just attract them on my titles there are videos on my channel that reach 10k views on just a time lapse raid
4. I have microphone screen recorder ofcourse and a webcam
5. Im really active since we had a internet cafe business on our house and i usually do play here
6. Im also partner Verified
7. I also have 10k likes Facebook FanPage named: Keneoniverse

YouTube channels:
80k subs channel
Itsme Murda god of all (i think i cant post links here but you can dm me on twitter if you wanna know)

(currently working with YouTube and fixing that one most of my videos there are from centrix and other cracked servers when this is already fixed i will use this to play on this server and going to update ya'll"
Present YouTube Channel im using right now
can u give me your youtube channel link?

since we have alot of fakers and alot of wana be's i want you to make a video about centrix i hope you understand that.
What kind of video

Server Review
Server Trailer
Or a Episode

I could do anything
just make a part of the video that includes a WHAT ARE THOSE so we have 100% it is your channel

PixUk#ORG

Jul 16, 2017
hey.... can we collab? =D ill make you custom HD Minecraft Renders for your thumbnails if you want

MinerMaster

Lead Manatee
Jul 15, 2017
The Sea
This is an application @PixUk#ORG if you want to request collabs or anything please do so in a PM with him :)

Zerathon

Aug 14, 2017
England is my city
www.youtube.com
It might be me, but when you look at your screens or go to you channel, it says 3k subs.
Why do you claim you have 80k?
He's saying that another channel has 80k

-------

upload_2017-8-26_12-19-18.png

upload_2017-8-26_12-20-20.png

Losing subs very fast
All views are on one video related to NBA

Some of your Minecraft videos are gaining 100-200 views per day, so that's good. :D

As others have said, make some Centrix videos so we can see how many views they will get etc

Good luck, dude! You look like a good option ;D

ZoneRGH

Aug 20, 2017
Syria
Losing subs very fast
According to the photos you have attached, the climax of losing subscribers was between April and June of 2016. Even if he actually had 80,000 subscribers and was losing 150 through that minimal period of time, he would not come down to 3,000. The time is too short for such a high number of people to unsubscribe, only if they were "bots" and not people, or if the channel was uploading some inappropriate or unexpected content. And both of these assumptions are forbidden here at Centrix, so why would you bother spamming the same photo over and over when it clearly shows the opposite?

Zerathon

Aug 14, 2017
England is my city
www.youtube.com
According to the photos you have attached, the climax of losing subscribers was between April and June of 2016. Even if he actually had 80,000 subscribers and was losing 150 through that minimal period of time, he would not come down to 3,000. The time is too short for such a high number of people to unsubscribe, only if they were "bots" and not people, or if the channel was uploading some inappropriate or unexpected content. And both of these assumptions are forbidden here at Centrix, so why would you bother spamming the same photo over and over when it clearly shows the opposite?
did not mean to spam, the images reposted at the end when i clicked 'full image', sorry.

and 80k subs was on a different channel, which I said...
upload_2017-8-27_0-42-6.png

you must have not read it properly or I must have not explained it properly. :D

- Zerathon

hurt

Jul 17, 2017
United States
www.youtube.com
Lmao, the majority of the views are from a video that isn't even related to minecraft.

As Zerathon interpreted, your views are going down quickly. Your recent videos have very little views, and on the top of that, you don't upload consistently.

I'm basically saying that your channel doesn't have consistent views and it isn't good to have 3,000 subscribers and have very little views. Your subscribers most likely came from your NBA video, but your other videos don't accumulate views. Your last upload was about a month ago. However, that video only has 68 views. On the top of that, that video doesn't even associate with minecraft. Assuming that you didn't read through the requirements completely, they asked that you should stay professional. On the contrary, you literally mixed your channel with school projects and basketball videos. If you go to school, then I suggest you create a Youtube channel SPECIFICALLY for school projects, not mix them with your minecraft videos. Although the staff asked you to create a couple of videos associating Centrix, I highly doubt the video will reach views. You have 3,000 subscribers, so the views should accumulate to around 1,000+ per video. However, after observing your channel, most of the videos are not very proportionate when it comes to views. Example: Some videos have thousands of views where the others only have about 100 or less. Inconsistency is the main issue when it comes to youtube channels. You don't want that, but your channel has suffered that consequence. Knowing that, it is still possible that you can grow your channel, but it will take lots of dedication and consistency in order to reach that goal.

This is my opinion, and although you may have the appropriate subscriber count, the numbers mean nothing. What matters is the consistent views, and you don't meet that.

Conclusion: Giving this person the youtube rank will be irrational and ludicrous.