CentrixPVP
Join 0 others at play.skybattle.netClick to copy!

hurt

Jul 17, 2017
United States
www.youtube.com
What the hell lol...

His top views are from games that don't have anything to do with minecraft, which also can explain how he got his inactive subs. I would think that's fine to blow up for subs but when his latest views is always under 100 with 3k subs, you can see the obvious inactivity of his audience.

SlashBoyTV

Aug 5, 2017
India
www.youtube.com
What the hell lol...

His top views are from games that don't have anything to do with minecraft, which also can explain how he got his inactive subs. I would think that's fine to blow up for subs but when his latest views is always under 100 with 3k subs, you can see the obvious inactivity of his audience.
I do agree with you, that's why I'm making Centrix a source to get more views and active subscribers. Still, considering that small YouTube channels have lots of subscribers but less views, I am still deciding to remove some of my old content and completely move to Minecraft..

keay

Jul 18, 2017
bruh just give him the YT rank lmao he's got 3k subs and I'm one of them

Edk

Dec 30, 2017
Good Luck!

ZoneRGH

Aug 20, 2017
bruh just give him the YT rank lmao he's got 3k subs and I'm one of them
Ow, yes, we're throwing ranks away....
I do agree with you, that's why I'm making Centrix a source to get more views and active subscribers. Still, considering that small YouTube channels have lots of subscribers but less views, I am still deciding to remove some of my old content and completely move to Minecraft..
Why do you have to put yourself under such positions? Couldn't you just have met the requirements before applying? My best advice to you is to create a bunch of videos which clearly show how fun and entertaining the game is. One great, professional video is better than ten normal ones, so work very hard on one, and you'll get the point.

Views come by themselves as the way people like your video, which again returns us to the previous point, professionalism! Do something unique and attractive, show your creativity in creating content.

Hope that helps and encourages you a bit.