CentrixPVP
Join 0 others at play.skybattle.netClick to copy!

penogamer

Dec 25, 2017
Hi, I am here to apply for the YT/Youtuber rank
I have over 1K subs and i also like your server, and giving me the youtuber rank can get you more players.
What i mean by more players is that giving me it will make me play it more
and my fans will come to the server to play with me
and we are both getting something out of it
You get more players, donators and More and that will give u more money and all that good stuff for you, and for
Me, I will get more subs more views more friends more people to play with and thats about it
Please give me the rank
channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwRlkhJCsKj5gbQfybwSPBw

Khiss

Nov 12, 2017
You seem to meet all the requirements, this will be looked into by higher staff members, Thank you for applying. @didjee2

SlashBoyTV

Aug 5, 2017
India
www.youtube.com
He doesn't seem to have Centrix videos.. He uploads videos of some other servers. Still hoping you be one of the YouTubers here

CBTHEBEAST

Oct 9, 2017
And his channel doesnt seem to look that great.

c0s1nux

Aug 2, 2017
Hm, seems weird. Your first video was pretty popular , maybe you botted it, maybe not. But, some of your videos, 3 weeks old only have 30 views. So that makes me think you either have your subscribers botted, either you have a inactive community, which was once active.

VasylGaming

Aug 3, 2017
Wow, this guy has his first video so many views but he doesn't even get that much right now, I still get over like 50 views every video, but I work hard, and I can't apply for this as I had a past ban for three months just for building a three block tall d*ck on creative plots. Wish the hard workers get what they deserve.

SlashBoyTV

Aug 5, 2017
India
www.youtube.com
how do you make a Signature on the forums?
Just simply click on your profile and click on Signature and edit your signature. There are some tools to edit it as well :D

creeperfish101

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Nov 5, 2017
Not that impressed but GL.