CentrixPVP
Join 0 others at play.skybattle.netClick to copy!

Zerathon

Aug 14, 2017
England is my city
www.youtube.com
Hi, Centrix Community!

As most of you would know, I recently applied for YouTuber, and got rejected. They updated this with new requirements, which I want to rant about.

First, 1000+ subscribers? 500 was hard enough to get, but the requirement is for someone with 1000+ subscribers to dedicate a bit of their channel to CentrixPVP? The max player limit for Centrix itself is 1000, so the YouTuber would get nothing from it, and Centrix will just overflow with members and go crazy. It would be a better idea to lower it to around 500 because that's still a good amount and it's around the average number of concurrent players on Centrix. This way, Centrix's players will still raise a good amount, while still benefiting the YouTuber.

Second, videos shouldn't have a comma as shown in the requirements. It is videos, not video's.

Third, the requirement shouldn't be so low where it says 'You must have 2 videos of Centrix'. I think it should be around 5.

The description for the thread of 'YouTuber' says 'We need a YouTuber', and I've been told that you've never had one before. That's why I'm saying that you really need to lower these.

But wait, I can already hearing you typing your replies -
'ur only riting dis bc0z u f@1led!'

And yes, I am writing this because I failed. I was looking forward to this, and lots of people were looking forward to me getting this role so I could make some good videos. Even if I only have 500, most people in a gamemode I join still know that I am a YouTuber.

Thank you for reading this. I would appreciate it if you posted your own opinions in the replies so this idea can reach more people.

Thanks,
- Zerathon {Ex-Helper, Vanguard, 520 Subscribers}

Kawithomas

Network Owner
Staff member
Owner
Jul 14, 2017
I agree a bit with you.
I will talk with the others about changing the minimum amount of subsribers which you need before you can apply.

Zerathon

Aug 14, 2017
England is my city
www.youtube.com
I agree a bit with you.
I will talk with the others about changing the minimum amount of subsribers which you need before you can apply.
The legendary Centrix account replied to my thread!
I am blessed!
Praise be to Centrix.

PixUk#ORG

Jul 16, 2017
Hi, Centrix Community!

As most of you would know, I recently applied for YouTuber, and got rejected. They updated this with new requirements, which I want to rant about.

First, 1000+ subscribers? 500 was hard enough to get, but the requirement is for someone with 1000+ subscribers to dedicate a bit of their channel to CentrixPVP? The max player limit for Centrix itself is 1000, so the YouTuber would get nothing from it, and Centrix will just overflow with members and go crazy. It would be a better idea to lower it to around 500 because that's still a good amount and it's around the average number of concurrent players on Centrix. This way, Centrix's players will still raise a good amount, while still benefiting the YouTuber.

Second, videos shouldn't have a comma as shown in the requirements. It is videos, not video's.

Third, the requirement shouldn't be so low where it says 'You must have 2 videos of Centrix'. I think it should be around 5.

The description for the thread of 'YouTuber' says 'We need a YouTuber', and I've been told that you've never had one before. That's why I'm saying that you really need to lower these.

But wait, I can already hearing you typing your replies -
'ur only riting dis bc0z u f@1led!'

And yes, I am writing this because I failed. I was looking forward to this, and lots of people were looking forward to me getting this role so I could make some good videos. Even if I only have 500, most people in a gamemode I join still know that I am a YouTuber.

Thank you for reading this. I would appreciate it if you posted your own opinions in the replies so this idea can reach more people.

Thanks,

1+ Man! plus i dont think there should be a sub requirement getting subs is frekin easy
i think average views would be better i've seen channels with around millions of subs and they only get about 150+ views

yes im the guy that said "meh" when you said u have 500 subs and if that offended you im sorry ;(

Regards

~Offical Centrix Annoyer
~ExCake Eater
~Promoted to "Mute" rank on 8/17/1993

Zerathon

Aug 14, 2017
England is my city
www.youtube.com
1+ Man! plus i dont think there should be a sub requirement getting subs is frekin easy
i think average views would be better i've seen channels with around millions of subs and they only get about 150+ views

yes im the guy that said "meh" when you said u have 500 subs and if that offended you im sorry ;(
I don't think getting subs are easy. It took me two years to get 500 ;=; (without a mic)
Views can be botted. Subscribers are harder to bot.

And it's fine about the 'meh', not like you could do better.

- Zerathon

PixUk#ORG

Jul 16, 2017
I don't think getting subs are easy. It took me two years to get 500 ;=; (without a mic)
Views can be botted. Subscribers are harder to bot.
IT TOOK YOU 2 YEARS?

Sub4Sub is a easy tool to get alot of subs, people may sub but then leave and forget all about your channel take some popular youtubers such as Pewdsipie like he gets 2% views from his subs

StormGoDz

Jul 16, 2017
Khazad-dûm
IT TOOK YOU 2 YEARS?

Sub4Sub is a easy tool to get alot of subs, people may sub but then leave and forget all about your channel take some popular youtubers such as Pewdsipie like he gets 2% views from his subs
Sub 4 sub is sad af, If you upload quality content you will get easy subs without doing that shit

Zerathon

Aug 14, 2017
England is my city
www.youtube.com
IT TOOK YOU 2 YEARS?

It's the same principle for 90% of all YouTubers. Your PewDiePie principle makes no sense.
You're saying PewDiePie sub4subs?
And yes, it took me 2 years.

Before you talk thrash about me, do better.

babyman199

Jul 16, 2017
I personally think that subscribers shouldn't matter, I think it should be about views. Say have a active view count of around 500. Because you could have 1,000 inactive subscribers and get not a lot of views at all.

Zerathon

Aug 14, 2017
England is my city
www.youtube.com
I personally think that subscribers shouldn't matter, I think it should be about views. Say have a active view count of around 500. Because you could have 1,000 inactive subscribers and get not a lot of views at all.
Views can be botted VERY easily.

PixUk#ORG

Jul 16, 2017
Views can be botted VERY easily.
ENOUGH! *pushes you all three* *pushes babyman on a pillow so he dosent ban me*

i have the best idea ever

500+ SUBS
150+ ACTIVE SUBS
5+ VIDEOS OF CENTRIX
250 MIN VIEWS
MICROPHONE
ATLEAST 2MONTHS OLD
GOOD REP
MUST BE VERIFIED ON YOUTUBE
MUST HAVE ACTIVE ON FOURMS

CAN SPEAK ENGLISH ( if native people wanna become youtuber ranks )
1$ OF REVENUE MONTHLY ATLEAST

ORANGE = not 100% needed but its okay
RED = MUST HAVE

what that 1$ of revenue means is that Bot views dont generate revenue and if you watch a video from the same IP you still dont earn revenue
and one person/bot has a limit of ads they can watch

So this way makes it that the views are actually coming from people

remember dont tell me some major flaw in this i just quickly wrote somthing to stop all the drama and commotion this thread is causing about 7 of the posts here are spam

BYEEEEEEEEEEEE

babyman199

Jul 16, 2017
ENOUGH! *pushes you all three* *pushes babyman on a pillow so he dosent ban me*
;)
500+ SUBS
150+ ACTIVE SUBS
5+ VIDEOS OF CENTRIX
250 MIN VIEWS
MICROPHONE
ATLEAST 2MONTHS OLD
GOOD REP
MUST BE VERIFIED ON YOUTUBE
MUST HAVE ACTIVE ON FOURMS

CAN SPEAK ENGLISH ( if native people wanna become youtuber ranks )
1$ OF REVENUE MONTHLY ATLEAST

ORANGE = not 100% needed but its okay
RED = MUST HAVE
I think that could work but, the requirements are a little low.